Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lovin' this season

Autumn has long been my favorite season...Cool crisp breeze, warm cozy sweaters, hot spiced cider, pumpkins, and the leaves. By far, the leaves are my most favorite. Not only are they beautiful, there is more...they symbolize change. The inevitable change that comes with each passing moment. No matter how much you may try to stop it, or stress over it, change is happening every second on some level... I for one have never been fond of change, I stubbornly hold steadfast to my own agenda, the way I feel things should go. I need to learn to relax and let go and just enjoy the moments, appreciate the absolute beauty in everything around me. Autumn is a little reminder that change no matter how small can be worth the fear, stress or even pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment